Anthony Bourdain's Girlfriend "Asia Argento" Breaks Her Silence On The chef's Death


Hours after CNN reported the tragic passing of beloved chef Anthony Bourdain, his girlfriend of two years Asia Argento has broken her silence. In a statement that looks to have been written in the notes of her phone, she wrote:

"Anthony gave all of himself in everything that he did. His brilliant, fearless spirit touched and inspired so many, and his generosity knew no bounds. He was my love, my rock, my protector. I am beyond devastated. My thoughts are with his family. I would ask that you respect their privacy and mine."

Argento posted the message to both her Instagram and Twitter accounts, and comments of support and sympathy are already rolling in by the thousands. She and Bourdain met on the set of his show, Parts Unknown. Argento appeared on a couple episodes and even recently directed one. She often took to Instagram to post photos of her travels with Bourdain.


Post's You may also like

10 Things You Don't Know About Anthony Bourdain 

 

 








Comments